Getting van insurance quotes couldn’t be easier. Just click the green button to get quotes from specialist providers now.
- All Types of Cover Available
- UK and European Cover
- Public Liability
- Cover for Convicted Drivers
- Loss of Licence
- Flexible Payment Options
- Instant Documentation
A Guide to Van Insurance
If you drive a van for a living then having good insurance in place is vital. A good van insurance policy will not only protect you for the risks you face on the road but also for risks such as liability claims, damage or theft of goods as well as breakdowns.
Types of cover
Below are some of the types of cover you can get with a van insurance policy –
- Third party – Third party insurance is the minimum level of cover you can get, making it the cheapest too. It will provide cover for third parties when you’re to blame for a collision.
- Comprehensive – Comprehensive cover will pay out for all types of accidents, even if you’re liable. It also includes cover for fire and theft.
- Public liability – Liability claims are always a risk for van drivers so having it included in your policy is highly recommended.
- Goods in transit – If you transport goods or store tools in your van then goods in transit insurance is a must.
- Breakdown assistance – You may already have breakdown assistance in place but it’s still worth finding out how much it would cost as part of your insurance policy since you might be able to save money.
What if I have a conviction?
If you’ve been convicted of a crime then there’s a good chance that you haven’t been able to find an insurance policy at a reasonable price. The good news is that the insurance providers on the panel are specialist in van insurance and because of this they’re able to insure all types of drivers, even those with a conviction.
Ways to save money
- Limit cover options – If you’re comfortable with having a bare bones policy then you can keep the costs down significantly.
- Pay upfront – Paying annually rather than monthly may not seem that appealing since you have to pay a lot more upfront. That being said, it is one of the best ways to get a discount on the overall cost of the policy.
- Get multiple quotes – You should always make sure you get quotes from more than one provider. It’s the best indication of whether you’re getting a good deal or not.
Get quotes quickly and easily
Get quotes now by clicking the green button below. The quotes will be tailored to your specific needs and are from specialist van insurance providers so you can be sure they’re competitively priced.