Get all the Tipper Truck Insurance quotes you need from one place. Click the green button to have your quotes within minutes!
- All Types of Cover
- UK and Europe
- Breakdown Assistance
- Expert Advice
- Instant Documentation
A Guide to Tipper Truck Insurance
There are many reasons you need tipper truck insurance. Some of these include:-
- Expensive parts which are costly to replace – If your truck were to be involved in an accident or was vandalised then replacing parts can be very costly. When you have parts included as part of your policy, you don’t have to worry about sourcing/replacing them yourself.
- The risk of theft – Theft is a very real risk, especially when it comes to expensive vehicles such as tipper trucks. Replacing these types of vehicles can be extremely expensive so it’s always better to have your vehicles covered.
- Accidents involving members of public – If a member of the public were to be injured or killed as a result of your actions while behind the wheel then it’s very likely that you could find yourself facing a liability claim.
Finding cheap tipper truck insurance might have been challenging in the past but this is no longer the case. By getting multiple quotes you’ll be able to ensure that you’re not paying more than you should for a policy. If you own a fleet of tipper trucks then you should opt for fleet insurance when seeking out a policy. This nearly always works out cheaper and will save you a lot of time and hassle in the long run
Cover available will protect :-
- Volkswagen Crafter Tipper Trucks
- Nissan Cabstar Tipper Trucks
- Renault Master Tipper Trucks
- Citroen Relay Tipper Trucks
- And Other Models Too
Types of Cover
- Comprehensive – Comprehensive insurance works the same way for tipper trucks as it does for other vehicles. This means that were you to be involved in a collision with another road user then your vehicle would be covered, even if you were at fault for the accident. This differs from third party cover, where your vehicle can only be repaired/replaced if the other party is liable.
- Third party – Third party insurance is the minimum level of cover required when you drive a tripper truck. It is required since it provides protection for other road user’s vehicles should you have a crash and they need to be replaced. Third party is certainly cheaper than comprehensive insurance but it doesn’t provide enough protection in all cases so this is something you should think about.
- Third party, fire & theft – Third party allows you to drive your vehicle legally but it doesn’t provide much protection for the other risks associated with driving a tipper truck. If you want to get an additional level of protection then consider getting a third party, fire & theft policy.
- Breakdown assistance – When driving a tipper truck, you always need to be sure that should you break down, you have assistance in place so that your vehicle can be recovered and repaired. There are several companies that offer roadside assistance but getting it included as part of your policy could help you to save money.
- Windscreen repair – You may not consider windscreen repair to be an essential thing to have included in your policy but it’s certainly a very useful extra to consider. Tipper trucks are particularly vulnerable to windscreen cracks so having them covered in your policy could save you money in the long run.
- Loss of licence – There are many reasons why you might lose your licence but if you do then you want to make sure there’s cover in place to compensate you until you’re able to get it back. This is exactly what loss of licence is for.
Ways You Can Save Money
- A fleet policy – Fleet insurance is a great way to save money when you have multiple tipper trucks that you need to insure. A fleet policy will enable you to ensure different types of tipper trucks all under a policy that’s easy to manage. Fleet insurance isn’t just easier to manage however, it usually ends up being considerably cheaper.
- Paying for your policy annually – The vast majority of people choose to pay for their insurance on a monthly basis. Whilst doing this does seem to make financial sense, the truth is that you’ll pay more overall for your policy when you do this. A great way to cut down the total cost of your insurance is to pay on an annual basis. Most insurance providers prefer this and will offer you a good discount on your policy as a result.
- Making vehicles secure – You might not think that tipper trucks are vulnerable to being stolen but even if that’s the case, their parts can very easily be targeted by thieves. By making any vehicles you want to insure as secure as possible, you can help to reduce the price of your policy considerably.
- Get multiple quotes – Getting multiple quotes is one of the best ways that you can get a good price for tipper truck insurance. You can get quotes quickly and easily by clicking one of the red buttons on this page. All you have to do then is compare the quotes and pick the one that offers the best deal.
Get Your Quotes Today
It’s clear that getting multiple quotes for tipper truck insurance is one of the best ways that you can save money. All you have to do is provide a bit of information about your policy needs and you can have your quotes in just a few minutes. To get started simply click the green button now.