Get commercial truck insurance quotes now by clicking the green button.
- Cover for the UK and Europe
- Road Risks
- Breakdown Recovery
- Legal Fees
- Loss of Licence
- Multiple Payment
- Expert Advice
If you run a trucking firm and want to get a policy to cover your trucks for all possible risks then you’ll want to get a commercial truck insurance policy. Commercial truck insurance policies are highly tailored and can include the exact level of cover you need.
Types of Cover
- Road risks – Road risks cover will protect your trucks against damage from collisions. You can choose from third party, third party, fire & theft or fully comprehensive.
- Goods in transit – Goods in transit cover is highly recommended for commercial truck insurance. It will ensure that any goods being transported are covered for damage, theft, loss or spoiling.
- Breakdown recovery – If any of your trucks break down then you want to be sure that they’ll be back on the road as soon as possible. Therefore breakdown recovery is a must.
- Public liability – Liability claims are always a risk for trucking firms – whether it’s due to a member of public being injured or killed; or due to damage caused to somebody’s property. Liability cover will ensure your business is able to withstand a claim that goes against you.
- Loss of licence – If you are an owner driver and were to lose your licence for whatever reason then you’d be compensated until you were able to get it back.
- Employer’s liability – This would protect you from liability claims from your drivers.
- Increase excess – Increasing the amount of excess you’d pay in the event of a claim is one of the easiest ways to cut the cost of your premium. It is risky however since you would need to pay the additional cost at some point when you make a claim.
- Secure vehicles – Making your trucks as secure as possible will certainly help to lower the cost of your insurance. Installing alarms and tracking devices will go a long way to securing your trucks, as well ensuring they’re securely parked when not in use.
- Shop around – It’s always a good idea to get as many quotes as you can when you’re looking for commercial truck insurance. Getting quotes is now easier than ever so you definitely want to do this if you’re looking to get the best deal possible.
You can get commercial truck insurance quotes now by clicking the green button below. Once you’ve provided some information about yourself and the level of cover you need you’ll then be able to compare your quotes.