Skip Lorry Insurance quotes are just a few clicks away! Click the green button to get started now
- Comprehensive As well as Third Party
- UK and European Cover
- Legal Expenses
- Haulage Problems
- Loss of Licence
- Monthly payment options
- Instant Documentation
A Guide to Skip Lorry Insurance
Skip lorry insurance can include:
- Fully comprehensive cover – Fully comprehensive cover provides the best type of cover you can get for a skip lorry. If you were to be involved in an accident then you want to know that your own vehicle will be covered no matter what. Comprehensive insurance gives you this reassurance. Even if you were at fault for an accident, your vehicle would still be covered as well as the other party’s.
- Third party only – If you want to save money on your insurance then third party cover will allow you to do this. Third party still enables you to drive legally but it’s worth pointing out that you’d need to repair or replace the vehicle yourself if you were involved in a collision that you were liable for.
- Third party, fire & theft – Third party policies can be a little bit light on protection, particularly when you’re driving an expensive vehicle such as a skip lorry. To add an extra level of protection you might want to consider getting third party, fire & theft. This type of policy will still cover you for third party collisions but also comes with cover for damage caused by fire as well as theft of your vehicle.
- Breakdown assistance – Breakdown assistance is always a necessity when you drive a truck for a living. A lot of truck drivers already have breakdown assistance in place but even if you do, you might be able to save a good deal of money by getting it from your insurance provider instead.
- Haulage problems – If you have any haulage problems when driving your truck then it can be very difficult if not impossible to deal with the problem on your own. You can make sure that you get assistance when you need it most by having this type of cover included in your policy.
Some of the benefits of getting cover online include:
- All types of cover – Getting insurance for a skip lorry from a specialist provider means that you can specify insurance options that you might not be able to otherwise. Things like haulage problems and breakdown assistance can be added to your policy to give you that much more protection.
- Competitive premiums – The insurance quotes that you’ll get from the panel are very competitive so you can rest assured that you’ll get a good deal.
- Save money – When you get multiple quotes from different insurance providers, you can then compare them and see which provider is offering the policy that’s the best value for money. If you simply choose to take out a policy with the first insurance provider that you contact then you have no real way of knowing if the price you’re paying is competitive or not.
- Save time – Getting insurance quotes separately can take a lot of time, even if you do it online. By getting them all from one place you can save yourself a lot of time and stress.
- Expert advice and guidance – If you’re not entirely certain what type of policy you want to get or you just want to clarify something then exert advice is always available.
- Instant documentation – As soon as you take out your policy, you’ll have the documentation you need. This is much better than having to wait for it to be posted to you, which can take several days.
- Flexible payment options – You can pay by using your credit or debit card and the process to set the policy up is very simple and takes little time.
- Limited mileage policy – If it’s possible for you to stay under a certain amount of miles each year then you could be eligible to get a limited mileage policy. Not all insurance providers offer limited mileage policies but if you’re able to get one then you could save a very good amount of money.
- Fleet insurance – When you have multiple skip lorries that you want to insure, then the best option you can go for is a fleet policy. Fleet policies are designed for multiple vehicles and give you a quick and easy way to get all the vehicles you own insured under one policy. Getting multiple vehicles insured as a fleet nearly always turns out to be cheaper then insuring each lorry separately.
- Shop around – By far the most reliable way to ensure that you get a good deal on skip lorry insurance is to get multiple quotes. When you get quotes from multiple insurance providers, you can then compare them and see which policy is the best value for money.
Get Your Quotes Easily
It’s always a good idea to shop around when you’re looking for skip lorry insurance. Prices can vary greatly so it pays dividends to get quotes from many different insurance providers. In the past you would have had to phone each company individually or use an insurance broker to do this. Now you can simply click the red button below and have your tailored quotes from a panel of specialists within a matter of minutes.
Once you’ve provided some required information, you’ll then have access to the insurance quotes from the panel. The quotes will be tailored to your needs and all you have to do is pick the one that’s best! Click the green button below to get started now and you could save a lot of skip lorry insurance.